Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Welcome

Welcome to my new-- and probably temporary-- blog which I am going to use to document my upcoming trip and stay in touch with those who care to know about my whereabouts and adventures. It is with a heavy heart that this evening I deleted from the Internet my first blog But Then Again What Do I Know? It hadn't been used for well over a year, but still it was difficult to remove because there was some good stuff, both images and written material, that I hate to see disappear from the ether.

I plan to leave La Crosse on Sunday February 16th or Monday February 17th heading for Santa Fe. My route will be determined by the weather. I hope to make entries on this blog most days. This introductory post is all I can manage this evening, but stay tuned. It should start to get some substance toward the end of the week.
Byron

No comments:

Post a Comment