Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Leaving for Japan

I had intended to do some serious posting during the past several days, but, as is often the case, my reach exceeded my grasp. I'm leaving for Japan in the am and will be returning on May 13th and hope to be more diligent about this blog during the summer. I do have one bit of news. My website is more or less finished. I thought of sending out an invitation to just about everyone I know to visit, but will delay for just a while longer. While all of the images are posted, I do want to write captions and some descriptive material and a fair amount of reordering of the images needs to be done. Neither will take more than a week or so. Do bear with me. I think that it will be worth the wait to get it a bit more refined.
Byron

No comments:

Post a Comment