Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Brief Update to Maintain the Flow


I have a great deal I want to write about and no time to do it. For lots of reasons getting all ducks in a row for tax preperation was late and finally finished a couple of days ago. Beth Schaldach and I have started dealing with the garden and what needs to be done doesn't seem so forboding as progress is being made. Tomorrow I am going to visit the yurt to see what the recent unusually harsh winter has wraught. And the list of excuses goes on.

Ever since I began blogging I have known that what ruins the blog is long gaps between posts. Therefore, I am posting this picture that I took in Madrid NM of my friend Kam who is quite remarkable in lots of interesting ways. I'm not sure that I've ever met anyone who is able to embrace and befriend strangers so naturally without guile nor artifce. This was certainly an asset and it allowed me to photograph people in situations where I would usually be either inhibited or intrusive.
Byron

No comments:

Post a Comment